Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Faun Greens

Finally, a post!  Not sure where the first two and a half months of 2012 went but they have been good, if not busy.  I am hoping to have a bunch of updates over the next week as I have a lot of exciting things to show.

First up are some faun greens I received pictures of from Faron Betchley today.  He has been doing fantastic work on the wood elf and woodland lines as well as other projects I will be debuting soon.

The first picture is of the faun command, including a leader, piper and standard.

Faun Command




Next, is a coven of faun druids.  Faron sent me four ideas for the druids and I loved all four so here we are.

Faun Druid Coven

Finally, are some faun archers.  These three sets, along with the armored and unarmored fauns we already have should provide some nice infantry options for the woodlanders.

Faun Archers


Two new wood elf packs tomorrow!

2 comments:

Lead Legion said...

Those Faun greens look cracking. Can't wait to see them in the lead.

Splintered Light Minis said...

Me too! Thanks.